Pages

September 22, 2014

Selfie


I am so happy to share my first layout I did using the gorgeous C'est Magnfique October Kit!! My  layout features a photo my daughter took of herself...She is growing up so fast, she looks so much older than her 11 years (nearly 12 she would say!) I had fun adding a film strip affect to the images. The layout features the main kit papers and gorgeous chippies, the key hole and alphas from the Embellishment Add On, flowers from Flower Add On and Magnifique Mixed Media kits and the stamp, stencil and butterflies as well that feature in the Magnifique Mixed Media kit.


From my stash I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist Smokey Sapphire to add the light brown background.


For the fun chipboards I used my Red Hot Poker Orange and some distress ink to age it a bit!  I only used two of the colors in the color pallette so not sure if it qualifies but would love to enter this into the September Color Challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang.


I also used this gorgeous sketch from Scrap365 for my layout and would love to enter it into their October Sketch Challenge.


13 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome job! Thanks so much for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge!

Limor Webber said...

Beautiful layout!

Maremi's Small Art said...

Looove your creation. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang. Love, Marta x

Anonymous said...

Oh Cathie it is so lovely to see you here again and with such a beauty (both your layout and your, soon to be 12!, daughter) A stunning interpretation of the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365, Ali x

Bellaidea said...

very cute page and photos thank you for joining Scrap 365 challenge

Елена Смоктунова said...

amazing!Thanks for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

they are all very beautiful very pretty. crafty works.. very colorful wonderful.... your gallery is just super nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just very pretty. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me ( thank you.very much do look around the website you may find some thing that can help you out or help some one you know with something...

Наталья Шалыгина said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with LSG!

talkis23 said...

superb interpretation. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Lindy'sStampGang!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Such a pretty layout! Love it!
So glad you joined us at Scrap365 this month <3

Таня Паламарчук said...

Very beautiful LO!!
Love all details and colors!
thanks for playing with Lindy'sStamp Gang!

Fearless said...

stunning work! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 <3

Jennifer Grace said...

Gorgeous page! I love the orange chipboards, and the fun photos! Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 sketch challenge! x