Pages

May 28, 2013

WHW #102 - Swing Card!


I have been having fun lately trying Inspired by Stamping's Woo Hoo Wednesday challenges! They have been making me trying new techniques and getting me to use my stamps again, you should see my collection and after starting scrapbook pages, they have been languishing for a while, but no more!! Why can't I stamp and do layouts too right??

This week the challenge is to try a swing card, something I have never done. The sample was for a circle, but I decided the Inspired by Stamping Fancy Labels 1 die would be a great shape to try as well! I used stamps from Amazing Inspirations and Trendy Circle Sentiments and some gorgeous flowers from my stash. The dress form is a canvas resist shape from Prima. It isn't perfect, my cutting out with my craft knife around the die cut shape for the swing part could use more practice, but I like the way it turned out!!


2 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Oh wow this card is fabulous Cathi!!

Unknown said...

What a cool card, Cathi~!!

xErin