Pages

May 1, 2013

There is Comfort in the Words of a Good Book (and another exciting announcement!!)


I did this flowerless (shocking I know!!) layout for the Blue Fern sketch challenge. I used Blue Fern chipboard and more of my Scraps of Elegance kit...

Here is the gorgeous sketch:


I also managed to get a card done with the kit as well...believe it or not I actually have more paper left and some embellies too...I think this is the most layouts I have done with one kit and I will try to do a few more cards with the smaller scraps :)



And my exciting announcement for today....I've been invited to join another design team, The Paper Temptress!!! They specialize in specialty cardstocks and will work wonderfully with my embossing folders from Couture Creations. I can't wait to work with them, thanks Patricia for the opportunity and the invitation!


2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Miss Cathi! And wheee .. another announcement! You have a full=time scrappy job with all these teams, girlfriend! Congrats! =)

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats on the new DT!