Pages

May 27, 2013

Frosted Designs Reveal: Punches!!


This week's challenge for Frosted Designs is to get out your punches! I used one of my big Crazy 8 punches to make the die cut page layer. I also used my scallop circle punch to make the flowers with the book print tissue paper!

I made this layout with the gorgeous May Mixed Media Kit from Paper Wings Productions! It is full of Pink Paislee Cottage Farm goodies: journal cards, die cuts, and rub ons...I got a few of the pretty canvas mistable shapes, some seam binding and some Prima sparkly bling. I made the flowers from the She Art tissue paper that was included in the kit, and there is always a sheet of vintage images included, I chose that gorgeous little girl for central image! The kit also includes the Dylusions opaque white mist which I used but is hard to capture in the photo. I love the softness it gives to the layout!

This weeks sponsor is

And by playing along, you could win this....


Hope you get out your punches and join us over at Frosted Designs.

I would love to enter this for the Craft-Dee Bowz May challenge!

7 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Gorgeous Cathi... I love punches and have been really tempted to buy one of these punches but they are just sooooooo expensive here. I am sure I will cave but for now I have said no!. Now I see how cool it looks I am wondering. :D

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning page Cathi! I love the pop of red! Way tobrock your Paper Wings Kit. :)

Helen Hapsi said...

Lovely work! A beautifull composition with a vintage touch! Very pretty!

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous Cathi, love the soft vintage feel to it. Stopping in to say hi to my fellow Monday Inspiration ladies, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Barb Craft said...

Wow! Wow! & more Wow!! This page is stunning!!!! Love the vintage look!!!

Barb :)

Ita said...

a work of art and stunning you are a very talanted Lady.
Smiles
Ita

Donna Maligno said...

Love the vintage look with all the lovely layers. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge!