Pages

July 19, 2014

On The Road Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow


This week our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is called "On The Road", it is a vintage travel themed challenge and I had a lot of fun with this one!

I found a great vintage image online of a woman sitting on her steamer trunk, maybe waiting to start her travels to somewhere exotic! I have used some gorgeous 7 Dots Nature Walk paper with this card then added some clock chipboards from my stash , a shipping tag, a gorgeous Prima luggage resin, some flowers, pearls and a vintage key.

This is a current favorite card of mine, and love how it turned out, especially how perfect the resin fits the theme!! I really hope you feel inspired to join along in our vintage travel challenge this week!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful travel card, love the details and the image of the woman with her cases.
Yvonne

Dolly B said...

Fabulous image, perfect for the travel theme. Love what you have done here
Mary