Pages

July 30, 2014

Anything Goes for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts I decided to alter a frame for my "Anything Goes" theme project, of course using lots of La-La Land Crafts Dies!

While I've been here in the States visiting family, I have been scoping out fun things to alter at yard sales and thrift stores. I bought this frame for a steal and decided to make a gift for my mom using my favorite photo of my girls! I find it so hard to get photos of Aisling especially but of the two of them together as well, that I am so excited when I get a great unposed photo.


In the close up above you can see the Heart Key and Lock and Filigree Corner I added to the metal frame.  I added a little inspirational saying as well.


My flower cluster has one Prima flower from my stash as well as the Rolled Rose Large, Rolled Rolled Rose Medium and Open Leaf Flourish. I just love how this really dresses up this frame and makes it extra special for my mother to display in her living room!

All the above project uses the gorgeous C'est Magnfique August Kit, using items from the main kit, Flower Add On, and Embellishment Add On. I love how I could use the kit to make so many projects!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful project, the details and flowers round the frame are fantastic.
Yvonne