Pages

July 19, 2014

Magnifique Mixed Media Kit and More with the August C'est Magnifique Kit!


I love to use mixed media in my projects, have you seen our GORGEOUS August Mixed Media kit? It is in the stores on sale right now and I just wanted to share a layout I did using only the Paper Add On and the Magnfique Mixed Media kit.


I have used a gorgeous paper from the Kaisercraft Storyteller collection included in the paper kit as my base. My daughter has been a part of a ballet camp for the last few weeks here, so I have used several photos of her lately in my layouts, here she is wearing a beautiful tutu that the teacher owns. I have used the Studio Calico Mr. Huey's Bubbles Mask and some molding paste to start my background. I built up color with the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Pink Color Shine and Prima Gilded Color Bloom. I used the Dina Wakely Heavy Body Acrylic Paint in Sky to add accents to the molding paste, color the chipboard and around the edges of the paper.


I have used many many Kaisercraft Storyteller die cuts to embellish the layout, along with the gorgeous Prima flowers included in the mixed media kit!

From my stash: I just used a bit of distress ink and a script stamp!!

My next layout features my youngest daughter and a garden of flowers from the Main Kit and the Flower Add On. I had a great time layering up, masking, molding paste, mist and stamping, then layering on the papers and finally the gorgeous flowers!



From C'est Magnifique: Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, 
and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit


From Stash: Mask, Molding Paste, Stamp


There are lots of gorgeous details in the kits, you can see items from all the add ons and the main kit here


I hope you like my layouts, thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments: