Pages

July 12, 2014

My first C'est Magnfique DT projects!!

I am so excited to be joining the C'est Magnifique design team this month and wanted to share my last set of projects for the July Sweet Summer Dreams kit!

I love the very different colorways in the gorgeous Blue Fern Ombre Dreams paper, I have two very different colored layouts to share. My first uses the blue and purple colorway. I have used the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On. Lots of layers here, I even used some of the packaging from flowers and the book page that came in the BoBunny ephemera collection found in the kit.I also added a gorgeous BoBunny fence stamp that was part of the Embellishment Add On.

From my stash: mask, molding paste, mists and stamps.

My next layout features a coral and teal color combination, I just love the look of that color mix!! I used the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add Ons to complete the layout. I think these papers work perfectly with mixed media, so I have added lots of misting masking and splashing for this one!!

From my stash: mask, molding paste, mists and stamp.

I also did three mixed media cards from the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On. I really enjoyed loading up my cards with molding paste, paint and lots of flowers and embellies!!  These are all friendship themed cards, easily achieved  with the BoBunny Enchanted Garden Combo Stickers in the main kit, along with tons of flowers from the add ons.

From my stash: mask, molding paste, and stamps.

I really loved creating with this kit and can't wait for the next one!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Stunning pages and cards, love all the details.
Yvonne

Daniele said...

such lovely layouts
hugs