Pages

February 15, 2006

Dear Jane Wallhanging

I am slowly hand piecing the sashing of the six inch blocks of my "false start" DJ. I started it with the larger blocks and then realized these would be too large a quilt for my bed, I needed 5 inch finished blocks to make it slightly larger than the original to fit on our bed... It isn't fast work, but it is coming together nicely...

I will add a border and then scallops to get some good practice in and then practice my hand quilting... Will start sashing the real DJ soon, that is going to be so strange...I need a new project, got to make up my mind the next hand pieced quilting project...hmm...cathedral windows like Mary is doing...lovely 6 pointed diamonds project that Merith did...I'm not interested...at the moment that is...in a Dear Hannah... Any ideas of a good project? Posted by Picasa

No comments: