Pages

October 29, 2014

Timeless: Recipe Challenge Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Recipe.
I really went for it this week with lots of layers and flowers! Of course I used lots of La-La Land Crafts dies too! I created this layout using gorgeous papers from the November C'est Magnfique Kit: Blue Fern Studios Montage collection.


So lots of pink and blue on the layout, got that part of the recipe! The three squares are the vintage ephemera tucked in behind the vintage image. My circle is the Steampunk Clock Die (well actually between buttons and flowers there are lots of circular elements!) A dab of ink with my script stamping... Touch of cute...the vintage image is my cute...and bright pink buttons sprinkled in.


As far as die cuts there are a lot here! A Fancy Butterfly Di butterfly on my flowers, some beautiful Cherry Blossoms Flower and also the Picket Fence Die tucked in behind the flower clusters. For a finishing touch I added the Open Leaf Flourish Die  leaves tucked into flowers.

All of the flowers, chipboard and embellies have come from the gorgeous November kit which will be released November 1. Check out all the add ons and papers right now in their store.

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

No comments: