Pages

October 15, 2014

Delightful: A Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is All Shapes and SizesI decided to do a circle layout for this week, something I don't do very often! Of course I used lots of La-La Land Crafts dies too! I created this layout using gorgeous papers from the Riddersholm Tailgate Marked collection.


I decided I wanted to create a frame using several of my dies. I have a tutorial for this on the La La Land blog coming up tomorrow! I started my frame background with the gorgeous Lattice Doily Border Die, adding a frame cut from two of the Stitched Nested Circles. For an accent on the frame and as part of the layouts design element I used the hinge die from the Booktab and Labels Die and added pearl accents for the "screws".



I added a flower cluster to my layout using Riddersholm Ink It flower in white and some pretty resin pieces. I added rolled roses using my Rolled Rose Large  and Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies. I tucked in some leaves from the Open Leaf Flourish Die. I finished off the layout with some twine accents and some cut out pieces again from Riddersholm.

I had a lot of fun creating this different kind of layout in some of my favorite colors. I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by!!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

1 comment:

ruthsplace said...

Wow! This is a really stunning way to show off such a lovely photo.