Do you love creating with Couture Creations Embossing Folders and Dies?
Do you love creating fun and innovative projects?
Do you have an active blog?
Are you active on Social Media?
Do you take fabulous photographs and write great steps by step instructions?
If you said YES to all of the above we would love you to apply join our 2014 Design Team …we are looking for a new Design Team to represent our brand with fabulous projects that make Couture Creations products the star of the show.
If you think you have what we are looking for then please apply.
If you are successful your commitment to our Design Team will be for 12 months and will run from April 2014 through to March 2015.
Benefits to you for being on our team include
- Receive a generous starter kit filled with Couture Creations products including tools and adhesives.
- Receive Couture Creations new releases before they are released
- Product from other companies that we will be partnering with throughout the year.
- Exposure on our blog and through our International Distributors.
- Exposure in our Creative Inspiration Magazine (this is our FREE Magazine that goes to all stores stocking our products internationally and is also available online)
- Have your projects displayed at Craft Shows including CHA
- Possible Teaching opportunities.
What we require from you:
A full 12 month commitment with
- 2 posts per month posted on our blog with step by step instructions, product list and photos. These can be Layouts, Cards, Mini Albums, Off the Page or Home Décor projects, you can mix it up or do what you are most comfortable doing.
- 2 Projects with products list and step by steps for our Creative Inspiration Magazine, these will need to be posted to us to be professionally photographed.
- Take part in Blog Hops with our partnering companies.
- In the lead up to CHA we will ask for extra projects for display on our stand at CHA.
How do you apply?
email email@example.com by Friday 14th February 2014 including the following;
* Full contact information (name, address, contact number, email address, web/blog address)
* Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you think are your design strengths
* Tell us why you would enjoy being part of our design team
* Let us know if you have been in or are now in any other design teams.
* On your blog, create a post including a minimum of 4 projects that you have created using Couture Creations products, they do not have to be new projects, we will also be looking at your photography skills as well as tutorials on your blog.
Title the post “Couture Creations 2014 Design Team Audition”(You must have an online presence to audition for our design team)
We ask that our designers have dedication to our brand and would like applicants that are serving on no more than 3 design teams and on no design teams that have similar products to us.
Depending on how many entrants we have we may also introduce a final round, but entrants from this first round will be chosen by the 14th Feb 2014 and notified via email..
This call is open internationally to anyone in a country we distribute to; you can view our Distributors online via www.couturecreations.com.au.
We will announce our 2014 Design Team on 28th Feb. 2014.