Pages

July 13, 2013

You're a Classic - "Things with Wheels" Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow


We have a new challenge today from Sugar Creek Hollow - 'Things with Wheels'.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Doodle Pantry who will be sponsoring a random draw prize of 3 images!

I just love this bicycle image and sentiment they gave me to work with! I used my distress inks to color it in and did a bit of stamping as well with the background. I used my Couture Creations Oval Nesting Dies and Scallop Oval Nesting Dies and the Jasmine Dream die to add the leafy details. A few flowers from my stash, a handmade stickpin and some twine finish it off, along with some Couture Creations Self Adhesive Pearls!

3 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Cathi! Your card is so gorgeous! Love how you combined stamping with the bicycle digi; great idea! Beautiful.

Meggymay said...

Great design, its a beautiful card.
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cathi. The brown and blue are a stunning combination and I love the background stamping. Great job!
Amelia