July 8, 2013

Ribbon, Twine or Washi Challenge - Frosted Designs DT Reveal

Frosted Designs


For this challenge I decided to do a card. You need to use at least two of the three ingredients for this challenge. I chose twine and washi tape. I used my usual vintage images, added a bit of lace and some punched butterflies as well as the yummy ledger washi tape and the gorgeous flower cluster tied up in twine.

The daisy lace I used was cut away from this beautiful piece from Tresors de Luxe Etsy shop: White Venice Lace Embroidered Guipure Floral Lace Trim (LA-074). Isn't it just beautiful!!



I used another gorgeous piece from Tresors de Luxe, the Rustic Shabby Chic Corsage Embellishment with Wooden Leaf (FL-018). I just love the wooden leaf, twine and raffia, stunning!


This week there is an amazing prize! 

An online class with Donna Downey!! 

Wow, wish I could win that one myself!!! Hope you come join us at Frosted Designs and be in with a chance to win that awesome prize!!!


6 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous card Cathi...love the twine and that washi tape!

Ita O'Byrne O'Keeffe said...

Hi Cathi,this card is stunning.
Smiles
Ita

Monica said...

Love your card!

BrendaB said...

What a beautiful card! I absolutely love that ledger washi tape!

Cherished said...

Beautiful!

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful card Cathi!! I love the embellishment cluster, it adds so much dimension!! very pretty!

barb :)