Pages

April 15, 2013

Nobody Sweeter


My stamps need a good workout, I tried my hand at using my distress inks to color in a stamped image I have had in my stash for ages, not too bad for a first try, I love stamping but never really color in my stamps, I like it!

I would love to enter this into the Inspired by Stamping color challenge, Sugar Creek Hollow's stamping challenge, Creative Inspirations Paint Spring Colors Challenge and Live and Love Craft's Bingo challenge (pink, cheesecloth, lace)


Couture Creations products used
CO723044 - Oval Nesting Dies
CO723045 - Scallop Oval Nesting Dies
CO721994 - Self Adhesive Gemstones - Pink Diva

8 comments:

Monica said...

This is adorable. love those flowers. love it.

Louise said...

Hello Cathi! ❤
Oh, such an adorable image! Love your layout and such lush papers too :)

Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise

Unknown said...

Wow! This is an awesome illustration! Love it! This card is super sweet!

Cec said...

Very pretty. Love the colour combination and all the elements you added. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Heather said...

Lovely Card Cathi!!
Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
Hugs
Heather

Daniele said...

such a sweet card, love the whimsiacl image so pretty, thanks for joining us at SCH
hugs

Unknown said...

Never seen this image before, she's lovely as is your card! Great effect with the tree branch. Thanks for playing bingo with LLC this month! Hugz, Sandy

Paperesse said...

What a pretty card, so beautifully designed and executed!!! Thank you for joining us at IBSIC.