Pages

April 22, 2013

Guest Designing for Scrap it with a Song!


Every week at Scrap it with a Song they post a new song and you can use the title, the lyrics, something the song reminded you of...anything inspired by the song to make a layout. I played back in January and won and was invited to guest design this month. I have done a layout for this week based on


I took some lyrics from the song, "I looked up at the skies, running my hands over my eyes" and my "model" Aine posed for me and also gave me a beautiful photo of her in her ballet gear. It was fun to get her to help illustrate the lyrics!!

This layout was done entirely with the April main kit from Scraps of Elegance, featuring lots of BoBunny C'est la Vie and other gorgeous embellishments. Love those kits I get each month, always a wonderful selection of papers and goodies.

I would love to enter this into the Berry 71 Bleu flower challenge.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Cathi! This is a stunning layout! So glad you joined us this week. :)

Debbie said...

Another beautiful layout Cathi! Love the punch work and distressing! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!