Pages

November 15, 2012

Kitchen Comfort - CSI 45


I solved the case this month by using the colors (grey butterfly and word comfort...I think I need more in my stash!)

Evidence: trees misted using CW template in background, lots of wood and woodgrain in the door, photos, wooden buttons and woodgrain alphas, book page behind the door, buttons on the flower, and vintage text on the PP

Testimony: I documented a favorite room and used IW comfort and family

Here is a close up of the journaling: 



I love my kitchen, and especially this corner!We bought that gorgeous dresser at an auction for our first Irish home, all banged up and full of character, it houses crafts my friends have made, and my daughters wonderful works…souvenirs from my trips, my daughter’s violin, the basket I made myself that holds our fruit… antiques picked up at flea markets and car boot sales… My friends and my family feel at home when they come here, it is not a show home, it is a wonderful comfortable lived in home.