Pages

November 5, 2012

Summer Beauty - CSI Case 43

I have been joining in with the Scraps of Elegance CSI challenge, trying to do my layouts using a good amount of Scraps of Elegance and Scraps of Darkness items on my layouts. This is my 4th and final one I am doing for the challenge but I plan to do at least one hopefully two each month from now on...they are fun!!
Here is this weeks case file:
And here is how I solved it:


For my evidence: black and white damask, a frame, a patterned brad on my ribbon, foliage, and a rub on.
For my testimony: I did a formal letter talking about how much Aisling had changed since that photo was taken in Cornwall the summer before last.

I am also going to enter this in the Bird is the Word challenge for "Summer" and in the Scrap for Help challenge to use music paper, which is layered behind my photo.

8 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is so lovely Cathi! A beautiful LO and wonderful details!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. This looks beautiful. the photo is soo sweet, lovely colors, and thanks for joining in at BITW!

Unknown said...

Hello Cathi!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today :) Where are you in Ireland ? I live at the very north tip of Donegal, miles away from any crop or shop unfortunately so all my supplies come via online shopping.

Dee
x

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Sweet page,love it, thanks for playing at BITW

Cathi ONeill said...

Dee I am in Ballina, Tipperary, aka Killaloe, Co. Clare (across the river) I get all my supplies online as well and have just found Create with Kate and hope to join some monthly crops in Athlone...nice to have found you :)

Jennifer Snyder said...

totally outstanding page. Love the colors and the punching. She is a doll!

Unknown said...

beautiful page cool colors.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful page!!! Thanks for joining us at BITW!!!