Pages

September 12, 2012

C'est Magnifique September Sketch Challenge

Here I am again this time with the beautiful September Kit, Fly Away by C'est Magnifique!! Look at all this goodness!! Beautiful Riddersholm Huntington Garden papers and beautiful embellishments as usual!

I decide to break right into the kit to work on the September Sketch Challenge...Nadia Canizzo sketch artist extraordinaire made this one...

Here is my take on the sketch using only the kit contents...I am really loving this one...I love the photo of my daughter running free on the beach in Oregon this summer! I flipped the sketch to the other side....

I also used the great tag sheet included in the collection to make these cards!


6 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is so gorgeous Cathi - Fabulous layout!

ruthsplace said...

Very pretty. I love the cards too.

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. Such a gorgeous layout, and the photo looks carefree!! a wonderful take on the challenge, and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful layout Cathi! Love the gorgeous blooms and sweet photo :)

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Hi, beautiful page, love it, thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Linda said...

Love your work!

Thx for joining us at BITW :)