Pages

November 6, 2017

Planner Projects with the Scrappery Violet Kits


Hello my friends! I'm back again!! I am so excited to be back sharing my projects for the newest kit from the Scrappery, the Violet kits!  Australian Post lost my last kit in transit and it has been an age since I have created with the kits and I am excited!!  This week I decided to decorate my planner with the gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection! I make lots of notebook covers, dashboards, folders and a weekly bullet journal spread.



When I decorate my planner, I always make a slipcover for my Hobonichi planner! I love that it protects my planner and looks absolutely gorgeous at the same time.  I've used the Dream Big cutout from the Boho Bits paper in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) Project Life kit, two of the gorgeous birds from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) and the text stickers from the PLK. The cover paper itself is the gorgeous floral Abundant paper from the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). The text stickers and the navy bling were also from the PLK.


I always like to make a folder for my traveler's notebook when I change my decor. I chose the bright and cheery Gypsy Heart paper from the TSK to make mine this month. I added some layers using a 4x6 paper and the gorgeous dreamcatcher cutout from the PLK. The chipboard hearts and gold bling are from the BPK. The text stickers are again from the PLK.


I have two dashboards that I use to cover inserts and I switch out the covers in them each time. For this one I used the fun navy polka dot Abundant paper from the TSK and added the cutout quote from the Boho Bits paper in the PLK and some of the ephemera and heart stickers in the TSK.


I love the quote on this one. I used the Flower Child paper from the TSK, a chipboard sticker from the BPK and the heart and dot stickers and feather ephemera from the TSK.


I always do a weekly bullet journal spread and this week I have used my gorgeous paper, stickers and ephemera for my spread.  My date flags are using the Dreamer paper from the TSK, I just punched them out and glued them in!  I used lots of stickers from the PLK and the butterfly ephemera from the TSK.

I hope you like the projects I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

No comments: