Pages

April 29, 2017

Planner Decor with the Belle Kits from the Scrappery!


One of my favorite things to do with a new kit is decorate my planner with it and I just love making inspirational covers for all my notebooks and a folder to keep my goodies in!!


This first cover is a vellum paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart collection included in this kit! We don't always get vellum and I just love using it in my planner, so pretty!!  The quote is from the ephemera as well as the butterfly and the heart is from the chipboard stickers in the main kit (TSK)



This is my Foxy Fix dashboard. I used one of the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) 4 x 6 cards for my background and used a quote from the cut apart sheet in the same kit. The two wood pieces are from the TSK.


This the folder that I made for this kit, I love the gorgeous big florals in this collection and this quote from the PLK cut apart sheet is perfection.  The butterfly is fussy cut from the same sheet and the sparkly enamel dots are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).


For my bullet journal notebook cover I am using the teal dotted paper from the main kit, as well as a cardstock sticker quote from the TSK, the chipboard hearts from the chipboard stickers and the buttefly from the ephermera kit in the BPK.  I added some sparkly enamel dots in a few places including the butterfly body.


My final planner cover is the slip on cover I make every kit for my Hobonichi journal. I added the quote, and butterfly from the ephemera pack, a wooden hear and some of the small flowers from the BPK.

I love the coordinated and decorated look that I get for my planner when I used the Scrappery kits!  I hope you like my projects and I thank you so much for stopping by!!


No comments: