Pages

November 26, 2016

Card Set with the Claudia Scrappery Kits


Every month I use the generous kits to make several layouts and project life spreads, planner goodies and planner spreads and I always like to add a set of a few cards! This month I decided to make four cards using the gorgeous Indigo Hills collection by Pinkfresh Studios featured in our Claudia kits!


For this first card I kept it super simple, adding just the Love resin from the main scrapbooking kit "The Scrappery Kit" (TSK).  The wood veneer hearts are gorgeous and from J. Corbett Creations and they are in the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).  I added the cardstock sticker #neverfail from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). To finish off this card I added some yellow stitching.


For my second card I used some printables from Claudia van Rooijen for the Claudia kits!! I fussy cut the camera and added the boxes graphic underneath it from her ephemera sheet.  I again added some heart wood veneers and a sticker from the PLK. I did a simple navy stitched frame around the card to complete the card.


For this card I used a doily that Ronelle had included in the main TSK. The tag is from the ephemera sheet in the printables. I love using lots of little embellishments when I can and this card has tons!! The chipboard hearts are from the TSK as well and Embrace wood veneer and puffy stickers are from the PLK. The word ephemera and the heart veneers are from the BPK.  I added a double line of stitching to frame the card and finish it off.


For my final card I did a lot of layering, using a tag Ronelle included in the main scrapbooking Pretty Little Pieces set. I layered it on top a striped paper from Claudia's Project Life card printouts. The sentiment is a cardstock sticker from the PLK as well as the puffy sticker flower. The rubber "love" sticker and the chipboard hearts are from the main scrapbooking kit TSK. I finished this card off again in the yellow thread.

I hope you enjoyed seeing another way to use your kits. The cards are a great way to use all those amazing embellishments that the kits are full of!  Thanks so much for visiting and you can sign up for any of these monthly kits HERE.

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

These are stunning!

Unknown said...

How to Compare Car Insurance Quotes

http://www.selfcarinsurance.com/how-to-compare-car-insurance-quotes/

Unknown said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
http://www.merrychristmasquotesimageswishes.com/2016/12/short-merry-christmas-quotes-messages.html
http://www.merrychristmasquotesimageswishes.com/2017/09/christmas-wishes-for-friends.html