Pages

May 5, 2016

Christmas in May? A Layout for Riddersholm Designs



I have so many beautiful Riddersholm papers in my stash and this week when looking for the perfect pinks to match my vintage image, I found them in the gorgeous Christmas Story line!!!


Here you can see the gorgeous flowers from my stash nestled around my image. I have added gorgeous Wycinaka chatelaine chipboard. I added a fun "moments" lightbulb from Prima as well.  My base page is called Nebula and the lighter pink paper tucket under the photo is called Father Claus, both from the Christmas Story line.


I added some masking to the background of my pages and added the gorgeous Riddersholm Designs Glitter Glass in clear. I have added a gorgeous Reneabouquet butterfly whose colors and roses fit in perfectly with this layout.


To finish off my layout I added some tiny text, another Wycinaka flourish chipboard and some stitching around the edges. Christmas isn't just for Christmas anymore!!!

No comments: