Pages

August 19, 2015

Flag/Banner Card for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme it is Flags/Banner!! I just had to use a gorgeous vintage baby image for this card and use the new Baby Clothesline Banner die.

I took a gorgeous piece of Kaisercraft yellow cardstock for my base and stitched in pink around the edges. I then printed out the sweet image and cut it out using the oval die from the Stitched Elements set. I tucked the Lattice Corner Die under the oval image and then I layered the gorgeous Baby Clothesline Banner in two places over the image.

To make the flower cluster for the card I added a gorgeous Prima flower from my colection as well as rolled roses using the gorgeous Rolled Rose Large Die  and Rolled Rose Small & Medium dies.
To finish off my card I added the flag die from the Stitched Elements set, using some Tim Holtz rub ons for the sentiment. Finally, I tucked in a few leaves from the Pretty Poinsettia die. I had fun creating this sweet little card!

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: