Pages

July 1, 2015

Hello My Friend Card for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Washi or Twine!! I decided to use twine for my card!

I recently got the gorgeous Dress Form Die and I just had to make a card with a sewing theme to use it! I found this great vintage image of a woman sewing to base my card around. I tucked a bit of lace under the photo and then added a flower cluster using a gorgeous Petaloo flower and the rolled roses using the Rolled Rose Large Die and Rolled Rose Small Medium Die. I tucked in the Open Leaf Flourish die leaves. I also tucked in some twine loops to finish off the cluster.

I added the Filigree Corner Die in the corner of course and finished off the card with the "hello, my friend" sentiment using the Folding Banners Die set of 2. I tucked in a stick pin and finally sewed around the edges of card to finish it off.

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: