Pages

October 11, 2013

Kraft, Flair and Chipboard Oh My! - Frosted Designs Challenge


This Friday Brenshevia is hosting the Frosted Designs bi-weekly challenge.  The challenge is called Kraft, Flair and Chipboard Oh My!  For this challenge we would like you to use kraft paper, flair and chipboard on your project.

I did a relatively simple and clean card, using a doily from my stash, gorgeous Echo Park Beautiful Life paper, a Prima delight tag and Um Wow chevron confetti chipboard and flair. I love the clean and simple yet vintage look of the card and I am hoping this inspires you to join in Frosted Design's new challenge!

And of course...we have an amazing prize that you are really going to want!!
We would love to welcome StencilGirl!

The Prize.... 

A copy of the Brand New StencilGirl Book

AND

A set of StencilGirl Stencils! 

If you would like more info about StencilGirl, visit their WebsiteBlog & Facebook!

You know the rules... you have to play to win!!
You have until noon (Central Time) Thursday, 24th to link up your project!

Also, don't forget that you can join in the 
Frosted Designs Shop's Grand Opening Blog Hop
until the 13th! There are lots of great prizes up for grabs, so come join in!!




1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful card Cathi!! I love the way you mixed the Beautiful life collection with the Prima tags... so pretty!!

barb :)