Pages

September 12, 2013

Love You



I really loved the sketch at Merly Impressions this month, so I had to give it a try, just for fun!! Shockingly, you will see no DT work here, lol! Here is the Merly sketch:


I used the beautiful Kaisercraft True Romance collection, taking a lot of the fun strips that are on the bottom of each 12x12 page, they always have fun patterns on one side and the paper information on the other side, lol, so I made use of them this time!


I also used some of the collectables from the line adding some tags as part of the layout.


I used a Kaisercraft script stamp for the background stamping, Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Golden Dubloons and Um Wow Chipboard Heart Confetti.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

LauraEva said...

Beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merly Impressions, Ali x

LISA said...

Really beautiful!! I just love those little floating hearts!!! They are so sweet!!!

kristie said...

looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout, love your choice of colours and all your layers!

Shell said...

such a beautiful page! Love the brown mixed with the soft colours