Pages

June 18, 2013

Another Cardmaking Day!

I usually am doing posts these days for DT work and not enough other projects... Today I did a bunch of fun cards as commissions for a few friends and want to share them with you.

These are for one of my friends for all the teachers that help her son!! I used the stamp set again from Paper Wings Productions May Nesting Components kit. Lots of thankfulness here :

I loved how this baby card turned out!


I wanted to try a sponging technique I learned from Inspired by Stamping's Woo Hoo Wednesday 105 tutorial:


My final card is one I did for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #57 



7 comments:

ruthsplace said...

They are all lovely, but I really, really like those 'thankful' cards.

Margaret said...

I agree they are all lovely, but I too love the 'thankful' cards. And I am thankful to you, your package has arrived here in Australia.

Annamieke said...

Hi from Australia. Thought I would let you know that I love your cards. Specially one for the challenge on IBSIC

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning cards Cathi! Wow...just beautiful! ;-)

Unknown said...

WOW!! You have been a buzy bee!! Simple amazing each one of your cards! Love the details! Hugs and sunshine

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So many beautiful cards Cathi! Each one is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us! Hugs, Joanna

Unknown said...

I adore this card for Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge - beautiful color combo!