Pages

January 21, 2013

Shine

I'm excited to say this was featured on the C'est Magnifique blog for the January sketch!!


Here is my entry for this month's C'est Magnifique sketch challenge. I just love doing these with my current kit! Loving all the goodies in this kit yet again, Leslie doesn't disappoint! My youngest girl with a rare smile (she runs away from cameras more often than not!) I just love this photo!

I am also entering this in the CR84FN final color challenge...so sorry I started doing this challenge on the last week it is running!! Have enjoyed the inspiration for a few months now though!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Très jolie page shabby, toute douce !

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous layout! I adore that big yellow flower! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

This is Wonderful! LOVE the clock and the distressed edges and the FAB photo! Pretty LO! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful layout! Love the angellic embellishment and clock! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

kate blue said...

love all the gorgeous romantic ephemera...that angel is fab!

Valerie S said...

Congratulations Cathi! Your layout has been selected as one of the featured layouts for the C'est Magnifique Kits January Sketch Challenge. We love beautiful way you have used the sketch along with one of our kits. Thanks so much for participating.