Pages

October 1, 2012

A Touch of Grace

This is another layout from the beautiful Scraps of Elegance Kit using their sketch designed for the September Nostalgia kit.

Here is my take on it using the kit contents and a bit of twine! Love the Prima wooden doors and resins and Renea's butterflies. I also made the smaller flowers and die cut the flourishes...was good to get out the dies I purchased and actually use them!!


I would also like to enter this layout into the Bird is the Word challenge for "Touch" and the Challenge me Happy Challenge #30, making your own embellishment, the small roses!

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks so pretty, a wonderful sketch, I love the butterflies and the dies look great too.. and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

ruthsplace said...

It's a stunning layout.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done-thanks for joining our challenge at CMH!
Melissa

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Pretty page,thanks for joining in at BITW!!

norine said...

This is quite, quite lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Challenge Me Happy for our homemade embellie challenge!!

Unknown said...

great natural beauty...thanks for playing along at BITW

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Hi Dear
I miss you!
wonderful page
xx and tks for playing along with us at Bird is the Word
Leila

Linda said...

Love the butterflys!

Thx for playing along with us at Bird is the word :)