Pages

April 13, 2011

Tshirts and cards!

Up to my usual tshirt making for birthday presents and for friends!





Finally got some great packages from my mom with some card making supplies, so tried out some embossing and made some of the cards without the Silhouette...

 Two simple cards using embossing on the sentiments...fun!

 This Hello Friend card is all digital, the paper and the sentiment are printed out...then I used a corner rounder and sewed around the edges...I like the way it looks, will do some more digital cards soon!


Another kids birthday card using the Silhouette...



Got a few more blocks done for some swaps... Here are some block lotto blocks and a lady of the lake block for Katy... She was lucky enough to win the red and white blocks this month!

Here are this months block lotto blocks I have done, Modern Clover blocks designed by the above mentioned Katy!

Our quilt group made dozens of quilts on our charity day, and I quilted about half of them and bound about 4...here is one of them ready for hand finishing...

I just finished a baby quilt for our neighbor and hope to work on a quilt for my own bed this week...will hopefully come back with more updates on those in the next week or so...

Aisling has hurt her knee landing badly on a trampoline, so it is off to the doctor today we go...have a feeling we'll have to trek to town for xrays later...what a limpy pair we'll be today, but I am moving around much better now, and DRIVING woo hoo! More soon...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I can see a card/t-shirt business in the future: I particularly love the lotto blocks are awesome.

Hugs and kisses to the girls. And do hope everything is okay with poor Aisling. Take care of yourself, my dear friend!

Chocolate Cat said...

Hope Aisling's knee is mended now. Love your cards and tshirts - so many great ideas!

Kottens corner said...

Hi Cathi
Thanks for your sweet comment on my Ngorongoro layout.

Yes, It hurts financially to build up a scrap supply collection. :( I´ve ordered 99% from the US. The price difference is astronomic. I´ve ordered a lot of big lots on ebay, can definitely recommend that.

When it comes to distress inks I´ve bought them over three years. I´m still missing about 15 refillers, so you beat me on them. :-) I tend to use them on every project I make, so they were definitely worth buying.

/Jenny

Ruth's Place said...

You are so productive. Love, love, love the giraffe card and the quilts are cute as well.

Maria said...

I love your work!